You will find in this statement essential information concerning the processing of your personal data, together with the rights conferred on you in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, (hereafter 'GDPR'), which can be found on: click here.
1. WHO ARE WE?
We are regarded as the Data Controller responsible for the processing of your personal data and you can contact us using the details below:
Company name : TRAPACA bvba - Huis Roos
Contact : Kurt Ameel
BE-8900 Ieper / Belgium
Company number : BE 0863.085.808
Phone : +32 57 20 04 13
E-mail : email@example.com
2. WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We attach the utmost importance to the lawful, proper and transparent processing of your personal data in accordance with the GDPR. The processing consists of the handling of your data, such as collecting, capturing, organizing, structuring, storing, modifying, erasing, using, etc.
Your personal data consists of the identifiable information about you, which includes name, business, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
3. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Your personal data is processed for:
- the execution of the contract concluded with you
- the compilation of an internal customer database
- marketing purposes of our company.
The processing of your personal data is based on the following lawful grounds:
- you consent to the processing for one or more specific purposes
- processing is necessary for the preparation or implementation of a contract to which you are a party
- processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation which falls on us.
4. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be received by our internal staff or external service providers who are appointed by us to carry out administrative processing. If the data is processed by an external partner ('Processor'), we ensure that they provide adequate guarantees for the application of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR and the protection of your rights is guaranteed.
Your personal data will be retained for as long as you make use of our products or services. Any new contact between you and us will prolong the retention period. We do not use automated decision-making or profiling linked to your personal data.
We take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a security level that is tailored to the risk. You can always contact us for an explanation about the security measures applied.
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You are always guaranteed the following rights. Further details can be found in the General Data Protection Regulation of 24 May 2016 (GDPR).
- The right to access the processing of your personal data
- The right to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete personal data
- The right to have your personal data erased
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to portability of your personal data
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data
- The right to lodge a complaint about an unlawful processing of your personal data
To exercise your rights, you can contact us via the above-mentioned contact details. We will notify you within a month to provide you with the result of your requests.
You can make a complaint to the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, accessible by phone (+ 3222744800) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also make a claim in the courts with relevant jurisdiction.